Saturday, February 16, 2008

Letter from the Editor

February 17, 2008
(man time has flown by)

Quito, Ecuador
(yup still here)

To my Esteemed Readers,
(like there are any left)

I am back.
(I hope)

I have taken too long of hiatus and I am sorry.
(I really am sorry)

However I have been applying to grad school and really tried to do my best work.
(and now I am finally done!!)

I hope that you will start checking this site for weekly updates.
(i understand if you don't want to but some crazy stuff has gone down and I promise you won't regret it)

Sincerely yours,
Kanedogger

2 Comments:

Blogger Chairman Grey said...

FRANK GORE!

12:32 PM  
Blogger The Bowler said...

Hey Kane Dog, glad to have you back.

I don't know if you check my sports blog, but we've added a new writer and some bells and whistles, check it out...

http://bowlerandbenny.blogspot.com

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home